After having an unforgettable wedding day, it’s important to take the time and think about who contributed to creating it. From your loved ones to your vendors, everyone worked hard and gave their best for your nuptials.
If you are quite smitten with one or more vendors from your big day, you can spread the love with a wonderful review. Not only does it show your appreciation, but it helps other happy couples find the best vendors for their own wedding day.
Here at Central Coast Bride, we enjoy seeing couples so happy with the vendors that serviced their big day! That’s why we have gathered some ways in which you can thank them after the wedding. To discover how you can express your gratitude, be sure to continue reading:
- Honesty. Being honest is a must! After all, without honesty, what is the point of even writing a review? The key is to be genuine, no matter what direction your review will take. If your vendor was wonderful, share the love. If not, don’t be afraid to share your feelings about it.
- No Procrastinating. No one doubts that you have quite a bit going on after your wedding day. But, it’s still important that you don’t wait too long to write your review. Be timely about your review.
- Putting in Thought. Your review should reflect your real thoughts. It certainly shouldn’t be a quick draft that is posted as soon as you are tired of writing. Take time to share your genuine thoughts about the professionalism of the vendor, and the reasons as to why you enjoyed them servicing your wedding.
- The Details. Your wedding was unique, and the details matter a great deal. Share the specific details that you adored or disliked. It can help future couples as well as the vendors. Writing about the specifics that your vendors showcased will let other couples know what made that vendor unique.
- Get to the Point. You don’t have to write a giant review that you feel is full of appreciation or disgust. Your review can be concise, yet still real. Pointing out the key elements that made the vendor great is a wonderful way to express your thanks and inform other couples of the main reasons as to why they were wonderful to work with.
Reviews are crucial for the success of a wedding vendor! These are just a few tips to assist you with writing yours. Here at Central Coast Bride, we are happy to help you find the perfect California wedding vendors, such as the bakery, Cake Cathedral. Please contact us today to discover your wedding vendors in California.
Photo Credit: Mason & Megan Photography