Planning a wedding can be a lot of work! In fact, it can also be very expensive. Creating a flawless wedding day is quite an achievement that you certainly don’t want taken away from you. However, life tends to happen, and if there is one thing you don’t want floating around on your big day, it’s Murphy’s Law. Basically, it states that anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.
This is a scary thought for your perfect day! However, know that you can protect yourself from wedding disasters with event liability insurance.
We believe that being prepared for anything when planning your wedding is a must! That’s why, here at Central Coast Bride, we have gathered some information about event liability insurance, and why you should consider utilizing it. To gain some great insight, be sure to continue reading:
- So, What Is It? Do you really know what event liability insurance is? Your wedding is an investment, and event liability insurance can help you protect that investment. It will protect you from events that are completely out of your control.
- When Is It Time to Get It? From your very first purchase, you are investing in your wedding day. But, when do you really need to get your insurance? It’s better to be safe than to be surprised by a wedding disaster. The sooner you get your insurance, the better. So, ideally, as soon as your planning starts.
- Why Do You Need It? How devastating would it be if a crucial p0art of your wedding wasn’t going to happen anymore? There are infinite possibilities that could take its toll on your wedding day. For example, your rustic barn venue is perfect for your summer wedding. But, right before your wedding day, a nearby farm is burning their fields to ready for a new season and a gust of wind carries the flames. This fire torches part of your location. Or, a power line falls on the roof and busts the ceiling open. These are not very likely to happen, but it is a possibility. Do you want to gamble with your wedding day or the natural disasters that life presents?
- Coverage You Are Likely to Have. There are a few main details that your event liability insurance will cover, such as your wedding site, wedding postponement due to military deployment or your job, sickness or injury, and even the weather. While you obviously wouldn’t want any of these unfortunate events to occur, they can. So, isn’t it best to be safe than sorry? With event liability insurance, you can be.
- What It Doesn’t Cover. While there are plenty of scenarios that could ruin your big day that are completely out of your control, there are still scenarios that aren’t. Your insurance will not cover your engagement rings (even though your wedding rings likely are covered), jewels or accessories, or a tragic change of heart.
Could you imagine a disaster striking your special day? This thought doesn’t have to terrify you when you protect yourself with event liability insurance. Here at Central Coast Bride, we are ready to assist you with creating your wedding day by pairing you with the best California wedding vendors. Contact us today to begin your search for your wedding vendors in California.
Photo Credit: Michael Stephens Photography